November 28, 2013
- Outlook Web and Mobile support Exchange Server 2013.
- Easy to add social media links and icons.
- OWA group management added.
- Search and filter AD groups added.
- Assistant module include reply email signatures.
- Status Monitor can sort users who have not run sign.exe in 30+ days.
- Improved performance in the admin console.
- Improved performance when loading AD groups.
- Improved user search in status monitor.
- Filter users by letter in the status monitor.
- Console tool tips are updated.
- Groups window can now be maximized.
- Assistant module window can now be maximized.
- vCard generation will be logged in the log file.
- "There is no Outlook profile..." message in Status Monitor is fixed.
- Unicode issues with mobile rules are fixed - E.g. Chinese rules can now be used.
- Unicode issues with text based email signatures are fixed.
- Individual settings no longer disappear when license count is exceeded.
- An email signature no longer can be copied with the same name.
- Campaigns on replies are fixed.
June 17, 2013
- Possibility to exclude specific users from OWA signature deployment.
- Added feature to only run OWA signature deployment once.
- Improved handling in case of missing Outlook profiles.
- Status monitoring now with more detailed view when clicking the username.
- When licenses are exceeded then the individual settings could disappear in rare cases. This has been fixed.
May 6, 2013
- Introducing warnings - a deployment state between OK and failed.
- When Sign.exe is executed, email signatures are updates without closing Outlook.
- Opening the admin console is faster.
- More restrictions built in when saving a mobile rule.
- Better handling of images from AD when used in the email signature.
- Outlook 2013 reply signature not always set is fixed.
- Module web links corrected in the interface.
sign.exe is running in batch mode then running for several groups could sometimes fails. This is fixed.
Jan 29, 2013
- Full support for Outlook 2013.
- Include images from AD in your signature.
- New rule-based campaign distribution in connection with both campaign module and Integration module.
- Not necessary to close Outlook anymore to view new signature (Outlook 2010 and 2013).
- eMailSignature management console with Outlook 2013 "skin".
- Delegation control for non-technical staff in marketing.
- Possibility to see which campaign has been added and sorted by added campaigns.
- Log can be re-sized and maximized.
- Log file can be retrieved more easily than before.
- Many new entries added to the log file.
- Log contains elapsed time (how long time it took to run sign.exe).
- Several new log entries for troubleshooting in very large environments.
- Possibility to have no campaigns on replies when using campaign groups.
- Improved marketing module.
Performance improvement for rule based deployment.
- mproved quick guide.
Image handling improved and more intuitive.
- Performance optimized - can be up to 20 times faster to execute when using Integration Module.
- Several improvements in sign.exe.
- When using multiple campaigns it could fail if just one campaign is added.
- vCards could sometimes show up empty.
- Individual campaigns would disappear in connection with group based campaigns and multiple campaigns.
Oct 15, 2012
Oct 8, 2012
- Ability to sort for users who run in batch mode in the Status monitor.
- Notification if eMailSignature is running in batch mode.
- Ability to view signatures in BlackBerry Enterprise Server.
- Clear description of how many users the product is activated for.
- Now possible to leave the plain text editor font untouched.
- Preview of embedded images before inserting them.
- Description can now be changed and saved for field rules.
- Release license to support more than 30 days for release but not less.
- Rule-based deployment redesigned and contains many new possibilities.
- Marketing module can now run multiple campaigns in the same signature.
- When deleting a signature, it is now checked if it is already in use.
- Preview when copying a signature.
- New function $$REMOVEZERO for mobile, telephone and fax numbers in AD.
- When a user is deleted in Status Monitor the screen does not reset anymore and stays at the selected next user.
- FULL support for all languages also in preview and code view.
- Design view removed when in plain text mode edit.
- Double-buttons removed in RTF and plain text edit.
- Support for distibution lists when running in batch mode.
- Application title always visible with eMailsignature version number.
- Better log file messages when copying logos to Outlook.
- Editor for campaign module would in rare cases not be initialised. This is now corrected.
- When inserting a linked image, the landing page is always started with either http or https.
- Log file entries extended and better explained for easier troubleshooting.
- When collecting signatures, more messages and fixes, better status monitoring.
- Status monitor now shows all messages which was previously hidden.
- Better tip texts.
- Better error message if wrong AD fields have been added by mistake
- Image handling improved and redesigned.
- Check for un-allowed characters when copying a signature.
- When creating a new rule for rule-based deployment and no signatures are selected #initially, all signatures are now unchecked instead of checked.
- Account initials Field for testing Assistant module has been expanded.
- Save button enabled when managing embedded images.
- When new functions were applied ($$upper and $$lower) the correct information now apply to OWA signatures also.
- Fixed that assistant signatures will not always apply for database driven assistant signatures.
- BlackBerry module settings would sometimes not save.
- Assistant module would sometimes not save that the module is enabled. This is now fixed.
- Correction for writing to default account only. Would sometimes not work.
- Sometimes the log would stop in RTF if running in debug mode directly. This is now fixed.
- When setting up sign.exe to run in batch mode, it would not show all distribution lists. This is now fixed.
- Fixed problem in preview where it would show wrong information if field data were not present when previewing for other people.
- Fixed problem when merging in other fields in a field handler functions.
- vCards could sometimes show up blank. This is now fixed.
- Fixed strange behavior when selecting a new signature while in code view.
18 Apr 2012
- Added 'ruler' button to the editor.
- Added super and subscript buttons to editor.
- Added Mobile rule screen for administration of Mobile Module.
- When saving the signature preview, all formats (html, rtf txt) are saved if they have been designed.
- Now possible to edit the full html text including the by introducing editor options.
- Added function to force AD fields to lower case.
- Added function to force AD fields to upper case.
- Added target web page when inserting an image into signatures and campaigns.
- Insert link button added to the editor.
- Field handling works with preview (can be selected and deselected).
- Create individual campaigns which overrules group's and signature campaigns.
- When inserting function the field identifiers are removed (e.g. ((field)) inserted correctly).
- OWA screen closes after save.
- Preview screen made smaller to fit remote desktops.
- When saving OWA information the check for http has been improved for a check for http:
- Field functions can only be selected if a field is selected.
- AD Update stopped working after applying a new V8 license key. This is now fixed.
- PhoneBook could not update even though AD Update was licensed. This is now fixed.
- Insert linked image now inserts correctly into the signature.
- If you have many images to embed you might risk to loose the arrow letting you administer images. Now fixed.
- Max length of 64 bytes when updating PhoneBook with ADUpdate.
- Rule-based deployment would sometimes not open up even if licensed.
4 Apr 2012
- New editor with several improvements such as fixed one-line HTML etc.
- Flexible field handling conditions can be added to data source fields to reduce the number of templates.
- Signature for OWA does not need to be the same as outlook default.
- Quick view for OWA status message in Status Monitor.
- Individual campaigns for people independent of groups and rules.
- Customized interface for marketing personnel.
- Campaigns can be copied.
- AD fields can be used in conjunction with other data sources.
- Default signature can be changed in the default account and not all accounts.
- Time and user stamp introduced in campaigns.
- Stamp when saving images.
- Rule-based deployment included additional condition.
- One-click user search in status monitor.
- Integration with Active Directory Export for Enterprise roll-outs.
- Integration and status messaging for license release.
- Check for misspelled merge fields with a detailed message of possible reasons when in error.
- Additional profiles. Possible to have up to three eMailSignature profiles / connection strings.
- Access menu items not visible anymore when using SQL Server.
- Better group handling for group based signatures.
- vCard now adapted to US address format.
- Problems with case sensitive merge fields are solved.
- Group campaigning improved.
- Easier to handle many embedded images.
- No papyrus icon for editing signatures anymore - only switch between design and code view bottoms.
- No more restart when applying a new license key.
- Name check introduced when renaming a signature
- Included several languages in COUNTRY function.
- Font face and size moved to the ribbon.
- Easier to manage rules when there are many rules in the database.
- Design view and code view buttons cannot be clicked once selected. Minimizes the risk of losing unsaved work.
- Deployment options have been moved to the menu bar.
- Copy campaign and signature forms stay open after copy is completed.
- Bug fixed referencing HREF would sometimes cause problems for zip code.
- Added line numbers to log file.
- Problem losing settings when choosing LEAVE and NONE for default for all.
- Images sometimes would disappear and appear as Red X.
- Fixed bug groups only validates the first two lines. All groups are validated with detailed status messages.
- Version number check in log file has been fixed.
- Status monitor no longer crashes when minimized.
- Setting 'available' disappears in OU deployment.
- PhoneBook max field changed to 64 characters for Title field.
- No more Red X when installing eMailSignature on a new PC.
- Label in status monitor corrected to sign.exe last run instead of signowa.exe last run.
- Fixed bug for copy campaign.
- Fixed annoying reset 'view' when users are removed.
- Errors fixed when renaming campaigns.
- Disclaimer was shown in preview even when it was removed.
- Campaign was shown in preview even when it was removed.
- Bug where log file would open blank if the Outlook version was clicked in status monitor.
- Bug where log file sometimes would stop in RTF signatures.
- Bug when changing campaign dates.
- Bug losing the embedded image when creating a new signature based on an existing with embedded image.
- Annoying reset in individual signatures.
- Added fix for Outlook 2003 red x for images.
- Fixed bug not showing the correct number of licenses in the status panel if more users are added while using eMailSignature Manager.
Aug 26, 2011
TOP 5 Feature List
- Outlook 2010 fully supported in all languages.
- Full support for Arabic, Russian and other language signatures.
- Introduction of Alerts and Information in eMailSignature.
- OWA module enhancements.
- Conditional rules when deploying signatures in a large enterprise setup.
- Outlook 2010 now deploys correctly in all languages.
- Campaign groups improved and better validation.
- Problems saving ‘leave’ has been fixed.
- Not showing “Outlook 2010 beta” in status monitor anymore.
- Spelling errors corrected.
- Scroll bar in signature overview and campaign overview enabled.
- Status Monitor improved significantly.
- When not a member of an OU, the default signature for all applies.
- Issue with 30 day keys and trial footer fixed.
- New improved editor for HTML coding.
- Color coding of HTML tags including line numbers.
- Html validation in html code editor.
- 8 countries have been added to the $$COUNTRY list.
- Only super users can free up licenses in the Cockpit.
- Introduction of a limited marketing user for the Cockpit (IT items disabled for those users).
- Improved handling for individual signatures.
- Significant improvement for searching in the status monitor when there are thousands of users.
- List of users is not reset when signatures are changed for individual users.
- Easy access to Log file.
- AD groups are automatically validated when using group deployment.
- When OWA module is license, additional columns appear in Status monitor with status information for OWA.
- Added preview list of signatures for in Quick view bar.
- All problems fixed with case sensitivity.
- Debug message for vCard changed.
- Log corrected: When campaigns for groups are selected and it is not within the time span, then the log is now correct.
- Introduction of Alerts and Information in eMailSignature.
- Various improvements and enhancements.
Oct 2003 - Aug 2011